Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: I want an EASTER EGG!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Easter is coming, does the usual people want goodies for their Easter baskets. Well, of course you do. I will be making my tradional chocolate surprise for the Gang. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member KamakazeeLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Too funny. Right before I logged on I was thinking about making an Easter basket.
    It was a ruff year and dammit, I want candy!!!!
    Plus Easter is the day before my birthday this year - 1 more year till the big 4-0. [img]eek.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ok Gus~ I get it, you want Candikisses. LOL... You got it pal. KamaLover~ if you would like something for your basket let me know. You can always send me your address in an email. This is the last Hurrah for the homemade chocolates, after Easter I stop cause of the warmer weather coming. I want an Easter Egg, I want an Easter Egg, I want an Easter Egg. Good Golly, I love that cartoon. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Here, twist my arm. *extends arm toward NYJ*

    OKAY...OKAY...I'll take 1 NYJ! I'll take 2 if it'll make you happy! *licks lips in anticipation*
    LOVE that Easter Bunny <font size=4>BIG</font>time!!
    Kama I hope your first 39th is a good one LOL! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus (the non-recovering chocoholic)

  5. #5
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, the Big 40 for me this year! August 3rd is my [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] Day.

  6. #6
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Post

    NYJ you ain't nuttin but a sping chicken, Wait until you get as old as me, Then I'll loan you my walker... [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member KamakazeeLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    NYJ - great minds think alike - I was just talking about that cartoon - one of my faves for sure. If you are serious about that chocolate I will shoot you my address. I never kid about chocolate. EVER!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    My boss turns 40 tomorrow - I can't give her too much grief, since I turn it next year!
    I'm getting there early tomorrow am to place a couple roses on her monitor along with a vase with 40 tootsie roll pops in it and a sign that says "40 ***** ".

  8. #8
    Inactive Member KamakazeeLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought that would get censored.
    That last word was Ess-You-See-Kays-Ess
    S*U*C*K*S

  9. #9
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Yes I'm serious KamaLover~ ask the people on the board. And they do say it's d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s. I make the chocolate in the colder months, after easter I stop. Just send me your address. And yes Ella, I'm still a young pup ( LOL ) definately don't feel like the big 40. I'm having too much fun. [img]wink.gif[/img] Right Charlie C~ [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member KamakazeeLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    NYJ - sent you my address via private message.
    THANKS!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic